Monday, June 09, 2008

Anthony Peake, the English scientific researcher and author of Is There Life After Death? and The Daemon, contacted me last year, having read Matrix Warrior. We exchanged emails but I am embarrassed to admit it's taken me this long to get around to looking at his work (sorry Tony!).

Tony is probably the first person in the scientific community to take Matrix Warrior seriously. He was kind enough to call it "an absolute masterpiece," and has suggested that "Is There Life After Death? and Matrix Warrier are like the theory and the practical manual - reflecting each other perfectly." Having looked into his theories, I have to say I concur with him 100%. (Yes - It's Red Pill Time again!)

Needless to say, this is an exciting vindication for me - and better late than never! (Too bad MW is now out of print. ) So I invite you all to check out Tony's Youtube lecture, in 9 parts: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=anthony+peake&search_type

I have also joined Tony's blogsite: http://cheatingtheferryman.blogspot.com/ and will be posting there regularly as of now.

This is absolutely astounding work that Tony is doing, ignore it at your peril!

No comments: